Multi Combination Truck Driver Training
(Roadranger Gearbox Upgrades avaliable)
Initial Training: $1050 (for the first 4 hours)
Addition Training: $170 / hr
The MC courses are competency based.
So you are charged on an hourly rate so people get what they pay for.
Definition of Multi-Combination (MC):
- Multi-combination (MC) – any B-Double or Road Train combination.
Requirements to obtain a MC Truck Licence:
- Must hold a HR or HC licence for at least 12 months (1 year).
- Become competent with the operation of the vehicle and trailers.
- Be able to reverse 85 metres in a straight line.
- Coupling & Uncoupling.
- Effective engine management.
- Defensive driving.
- Observation techniques.
- Traffic management.
- Driving test.
Click here to contact us