Medium Rigid Truck or Bus Driver Training (Synchromesh Gearbox)
Initial Training: $230
Addition Training: $115 / hr
Practical Test : $345
Definition of Medium Rigid Truck or Bus:
- Medium Rigid (MR) Any motor vehicle (Truck or Bus) with 2 axles and a GVM of more than 8 tonne.
- Any towed trailer must not weigh more than 9 tonne GVM.
- Also includes trucks and buses in LR licence categories.
Requirements to obtain a MR Truck or Bus Licence:
- Must have held a Licence for at least 12 months (1 Year).
- Complete a theory test at a Qld Transport center -10 questions – (can practice on line at www.transport.qld.gov.au).
- Complete a Qld licence application form (we can supply).
- Become competent with the vehicle (2-6 hours average/competency based).
- Pass a practical driving test at Qld Transport usually using our vehicle.
Click here to contact us