Heavy Combination Truck Driver Training
Initial Training: $270
Addition Training: $135 / hr
Practical Test : $395
Definition of Heavy Combination (HC)
- Heavy Combination (HC) – any semi trailer or rigid vehicle towing a trailer with a GVM of more than 9 tonne.
- Also includes vehicles in HR categories.
Requirements to obtain a HC Truck Licence
- To upgrade to this HC class of licence you must have held a Medium Rigid (MR) or Heavy Rigid (HR) licence for at least 12 months (1 year).
- Complete a Qld licence application form (we can supply).
- Become competent with the vehicle (4-10 hours average/competency based).
- Pass a practical driving test at Qld Transport usually using our vehicle.
- Road law.
- System of vehicle control.
- Starting and stopping sequence.
- Defensive driving.
- Fuel efficiency.
- Pre-drive check.
- City and highway driving.
- Vehicle positioning.
Click here to contact us